This tutorial will help you understand how to set up a Presentation Page to promote your service to the prospective clients.
In the previous email, we shared an Overview of the main setup areas of your site, which is configuring your Sales Funnel with an emphasis on the basic or the common attributes/areas of the five pages of the funnel.
As a recap, in the Edit Page section of the sales funnel interface, you will notice the following choices:
- Introduction: It is the “Welcome” page which gives a formal introduction about yourself and your business.
- Presentation: Includes your company’s procedures and objectives along with a related video demonstration.
- Enter Details: Includes the surveys (configured in the survey setup) to collect details from your prospects,
- After Survey: It is the “Thank You” page which may contain your contact information or links to other pages.
- After Opt-in:This page will be shown to the prospect as a result of acknowledging your initial email. Once they click on the Approve Sending Me More Information link in that email, they will be redirected to this page.
In this email, we are going to go deeper into the key functionalities of the Presentation page. Ok let’s get started.
Hers’s a tutorial video which may be helpful in understanding the concepts:
In order to go to the configuration section of your Sales Funnel, click on Website Setup > Page Editor. In the Page Editor, click on the Presentation link under the SALES FUNNEL section. If you are already inside the sales funnel area, select the Presentation option from the drop-down menu in the Edit Page section at the top right.
As mentioned above, we will focus on the Presentation edit area. Here’s an overview explanation (listed below) of some of those key areas that are critical in the design of your presentation page.
- Video Embed Code: This option lets the system integrate the video embed code into the source code of the page. You can enter your video embed code from YouTube into the box here and it will work perfectly.
- Enable Continue Button after: This option prevents the prospects from moving on to the next page by hiding the continue button until a specified time before the end of the video, forcing them to watch it entirely if that is your choice.
- Redirect to Survey Page after: This option lets the system automatically take the prospect to a Survey page after a specified period of time, if they get distracted, or they do not find the Next or Continue button.
Step 1: Enter the basic details (explained in previous tutorial), i.e. Title, Meta Desc, and Meta Keywords.
Step 2: Copy and paste the Video Embed Code in the space provided. Refer to the YouTube Example for help.
Step 3: Set the time out (in seconds) for enabling the Continue button in the Enable Continue Button after field.
Step 4: Set the time out (in seconds) for auto-redirection to the survey page in the Redirect to survey page after field. This is an optional feature that you might like to use to make the process automatic. The Default value is 0 (zero).
Step 5: Design the page using the editor. Use the macros and tools to enhance the quality of your design.
Step 6: Monitor your progress by clicking on Preview (top right corner) to confirm your action before saving.
Step 7: Click on the Update button (next to the Preview button) in the Edit Page section to save/apply the changes.
Access through the Mobile App
All Small Business Dream Tutorials are shown with a Computer view as explained above. This is the easiest and most complete way to Configure your Small Business Dream system, but if you are wanting to configure some areas by using your Mobile App, here are the simple steps to help you get started quickly.
Step 1: On the home page when logging into the Mobile App, you will see Action List and Social Tasks.
Step 2: Click on the menu (3 horizontal lines) at the top left corner of the page to expand the list.
Step 3: Then you will see your Wallet, Store Details (where you can setup and view your store details), Contacts and Manage.
Step 4: Click on the menu item to view and configure that particular area of your system.
Until our Next Lesson on Setting Up your Survey Questions Page!
Happy Dreaming. Yours Truly,
SmallBizDream.com Support and Training Crew
PS: If you want to jump ahead and learn more, you can see the entire training series by clicking here: Tutorial.